Acnodes announces its new Rack mount computers, the RMC5025, designed for those seeking a rugged rack mount system designed to perform in confined spaces. RMC5025 utilizes the rugged 1U chassis that is designed to meet or exceed the testing requirements of industrial standards. The housing comes with 2 x 40mm case fans that help maintain low system temperature, protecting them from overheating and malfunctions caused by heat. There are two USB 2.0 ports, power and reset switches at the front giving users easy access. Moreover, the Power, LAN and Hard Drive LED indicators located in the front panel let users know the status of the unit at a quick glance.
The RMC5025 contains a long-life Mini-ITX motherboard that utilizes the high-performance Intel® Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz processor and an Intel® QM77 Express chipset, delivers high-computational speed for a board range of industrial applications. This 1U industrial computer system supports two DDR3 SODIMM memory that can be upgraded up to 16GB memory, and features six high speed SATA HDDs with RAID 0/1/5/10 function to provide data redundancy and increases fault tolerance. Each of the installed system components have been selected and tested to ensure the utmost in reliability and long program life availability.
This RMC5025 offers exceptional performance and versatile serial, digital and analog I/O capabilities in a compact 1U rackmount chassis. Each RMC5025 system is packed with standard features including two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one serial port, audio and DisplatPort + HDMI + VGA video ports. The RMC5025 supports dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, option for six Gigabit Ethernet ports, facilitates high-performance and scalable networking. System supports two 2.5” internal hard drive bays for data storage. Furthermore, the RMC5025 supports two mini PCIe slots and offers an optional PCI 32-bit slot for expansion capability.
The system configuration flexibility and rugged computer design enables deployment across a wide spectrum of industries that demand longevity and robust computing performance.
RMC5025: Acnodes 1U Rackmount Computer with Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz processor, Mini ITX motherboard, 2 x 2.5" internal drive bays, 2 x Ethernet, 4 x USB, 1 x Serial , Audio, DisplayPort + HDMI + VGA video input, 2 x mini PCIe expansion slots, 250W power supply. Option for 6 x Ethernet & 1 x PCI 32-bit expansion slot.
For a full series of Rackmount Computer from Acnodes, please visit
• 1U Xeon Rackmount Server – 1U server with high performance Xeon processor and reliable components for a tough working environment.
• 2U Rackmount System – 2U rack mount PC offer 3 or 4 / 7 (low profile) slots on ATX platform & 5 slots on single board computer with back-plane.
• 1U Short Depth Rackmount PC below 20-inch – Various 1U short depth rackmount computers that range from 8-inches to 18-inches that include high performance processors and efficient cooling systems.
• 3U Rackmount system – 3U high rack mount computer provided customized PC system configuration, short depth rack mount chassis, multiply open drive bays & standard PS/2 power supply.
• 4U Rackmount system – 4U high rack mount computer offered customized PC system configuration, multiply open drive bay, long term product life support & up to 7 x PCI / PCI Express expansion slots.
• Front access IO rack mount computer – 1U to 4U high rackmount computers that come with front-access I/O ports and PCI/PCI Express expansion slots that can be utilized for testing applications within industrial settings.
Our product line configurations are illustrated on our web site at Acnodes.com. However, most of the rackmount and industrial monitors are custom built to customers’ exact requirements. Contact us via e-mail: [email protected] or telephone (1-909-597-7588) for more information.
Acnodes manufactures, designs, and markets industrial computers and display solutions for diverse industries ranging from automation to military. We have an array of technological innovations in the area of rack mount servers, embedded computers, Panel PC’s and rugged monitors that create simpler and more valuable products to the customers. We work closely with our clients to customize computer products to meet their required projects and challenges. Acnodes strives to explore new technologies to better improve life and work.