Acnodes Corporation - a leading provider of industrial computers and display solutions- unveils FES9281, our newest fanless military compact PC designed to operate efficiently in unpredictable settings and harsh environments. Most of the time, certain environments can take a real toll on computers and potentially damage conventional computers from performing well in the industry. With FES9281, it is specifically designed to fight these obstacles (overheating/dust build-up) that harsh environments will bring, making it more reliable and efficient for industrial operations.
To prevent the risks that come with being in harsh environments, FES9281 has a fanless system that delivers noise-free applications, excellent thermal controls, dust immunity, and energy efficiency. The role of computer fans is to repel heat from the system, however, this provides an entrance for dust and harmful particles that will lead to machine failure. By removing the fans, this risk is eliminated and heat is expelled through heatsinks.
FES9281 features full IP67 protection and anti-corrosion housing with MIL-STD-810 compliance. It is powered by the low consumption Intel Coffee Lake 9th Generation Core i7-9850HL 4.1GHz processor with Intel Mobile QM370 Chipsets and a 64GB DDR4 2400MHz memory. The I/O ports include 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x RS232/422/485, 1 x GbE LAN, 1 x HDMI port, and 1 x GPIO port. Available I/O options include 1ch CAN bus 2.0 and WLAN M.2 IEEE 802.11.
• Fanless Embedded Computer: Unlike fanned computers that attract dust and particles into the system, having a fanless system eliminates that risk and improves resistance to shock and vibration.
• Low Consumption Processor: FES9281 is powered by the Intel Coffee Lake 9th Generation Core i7-9850HL 4.1 GHz with Intel Mobile QM370 Chipsets. It also incorporates a 64GB DDR4 2400MHz memory.
• Multiple I/O Expansions: The I/O ports include 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x RS232/422/485, 1 x GbE LAN, 1 x HDMI port, and 1 x GPIO port. Available I/O options include 1ch CAN bus 2.0 and WLAN M.2 IEEE 802.11.
• Compact and Space-Saving: Measuring at 280 x 200 x 120mm, FES9281 is ideal for space-limited applications.
• Strong and Sturdy: Heavy-duty full IP67 enclosure with an anti-corrosion housing and extended working temperatures of -20 ~ 60°C (-4 ~ 140°F). FES9281 has also been tested according to MIL-STD-461E and MIL-STD-810F procedures for shock and vibration.
Acnodes Corporation offers a wide array of product line configurations and can customize most commercial and industrial computers to the customer's specific needs. For more information about FES9281, please visit http://www.acnodes.com/FES9281.htm. For questions and orders, please contact our Sales Specialist at [email protected] or call (909) 597 - 7588.