Acnodes announces its new Rackmount computers, the RMC5015 & RMC5018, designed for use in space-critical environments. The RMC5015 & RMC5018 delivers increased processing power and I/O performance with low power Intel® Atom D2500 Dual Core 1.86GHz processor and an Intel® NM10 Express chipset that utilizes an industrial Mini ITX motherboard. These 1U rackmount computers are an ideal platform for applications requiring flexible I/O configurations in compact design. They offer full function I/O in a compact 1U rackmount enclosure suitable for virtually any environment, including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, four high speed USB ports, one RS-232 serial port, one PS/2 port for keyboard and mouse, audio and video (RMC5015: VGA / RMC5018: VGA + DVI-I). Furthermore, RMC5018 supports one mini PCIe slot and both units offer an optional PCI 32-bit slot for expansion capability.
These 1U industrial computer systems support two DDR3 SODIMM memory that can be upgraded up to 4GB memory, and features two high speed SATA HDDs with RAID 0/1/5/10 function to provide data redundancy and increases fault tolerance. Hard drive arrangements are extremely flexible for both units, with the ability to fit a single 3.5” internal drive or two 2.5” internal drives.
The RMC5015 & RMC5018 are made of heavy-duty cold-rolled steel for long-term durability. These housing comes with 2 x 40mm case fans that help maintain low system temperature, protecting them from overheating and malfunctions caused by heat. There are two USB 2.0 ports, power and reset switches at the front giving users easy access. Moreover, the Power, LAN and Hard Drive LED indicators located in the front panel let users know the status of the unit at a quick glance
The system configuration flexibility and rugged computer design enables deployment across a wide spectrum of industries that demand longevity and robust computing performance.
RMC5015: Acnodes 1U Rackmount Computer with Atom D2500 Dual Core 1.86GHz processor, Mini ITX motherboard, 1 x 3.5" or 2 x 2.5" internal drive bays, 2 x Ethernet, 4 x USB, 1 x Serial , Audio, VGA video input, 250W power supply. Option for 1 x PCI 32-bit expansion slot.
RMC5018: Acnodes 1U Rackmount Computer with Atom D2500 Dual Core 1.86GHz processor, Mini ITX motherboard, 1 x 3.5" or 2 x 2.5" internal drive bays, 1 x mini PCIe expansion slot, 2 x Ethernet, 4 x USB, 1 x Serial, Audio, VGA + DVI-I video input, 250W power supply. Option for 1 x PCI 32-bit expansion slot.
For a full series of Rackmount Computer from Acnodes, please visit
• 1U Xeon Rackmount Server – 1U server with high performance Xeon processor and reliable components for a tough working environment.
• 2U Rackmount System – 2U rack mount PC offer 3 or 4 / 7 (low profile) slots on ATX platform & 5 slots on single board computer with back-plane.
• 1U Short Depth Rackmount PC below 20-inch – Various 1U short depth rackmount computers that range from 8-inches to 18-inches that include high performance processors and efficient cooling systems.
• 3U Rackmount system – 3U high rack mount computer provided customized PC system configuration, short depth rack mount chassis, multiply open drive bays & standard PS/2 power supply.
• 4U Rackmount system – 4U high rack mount computer offered customized PC system configuration, multiply open drive bay, long term product life support & up to 7 x PCI / PCI Express expansion slots.
• Front access IO rack mount computer – 1U to 4U high rackmount computers that come with front-access I/O ports and PCI/PCI Express expansion slots that can be utilized for testing applications within industrial settings.
Our product line configurations are illustrated on our web site at Acnodes.com. However, most of the rackmount and industrial monitors are custom built to customers’ exact requirements. Contact us via e-mail: [email protected] or telephone (1-909-597-7588) for more information.
Acnodes manufactures, designs, and markets industrial computers and display solutions for diverse industries ranging from automation to military. We have an array of technological innovations in the area of rack mount servers, embedded computers, Panel PC’s and rugged monitors that create simpler and more valuable products to the customers. We work closely with our clients to customize computer products to meet their required projects and challenges. Acnodes strives to explore new technologies to better improve life and work.